Progress on the new Salamander Bases

I finally managed to get some more work done on my Salamanders army. I’ve finished a handful of the new bases and began removing the old bases of a the few marines that were the furthest along. They aren’t quite done yet, but they are getting there!

newbasesMarines Here are the first few marines on their new bases. (models not quite finished yet)

And here is a shot of a few of the other bases in the set. The red bricks will really give the bases a little bit of much needed colour.

newbasesWIP A shot of a few of the other bases.


No responses to "Progress on the new Salamander Bases". Comments are closed for this post.

Comments are closed at this time.