MERCS – CCC Assault Trooper
Here’s a MERCS CCC assault mini that I painted up as a stand-in for Necromunda, and maybe the actual MERCS game if there’s interest among my gaming group. The sweet thing about Necromunda/MERCS is that you can play with very few models, so that allows me to spend a bit more time on each miniature.
I’m still undecided on how to do the bases, so they are bare for now.
A quick breakdown of the colours I used:
- Primed black
- Fatigues: Base of Vallejo German grey, shaded by blending with GW black, highlighted by blending up to pure Vallejo basalt grey.
- Yellow armour plates: Base GW iyanden darksun, shaded by blending with GW vermin brown, hilighed by blending up to GW white.
- Metal areas: Base of 50/50 Vallejo German grey and GW regal blue, shaded by blending with GW black, highlighted by blending up to Vallejo basalt grey and then up to pure GW white for the everything but the gun.
- Bags: Base of GW snakebite leather, shaded with GW scorched brown, highlighted by blending with GW bleached bone.
- Visor: GW hawk turquoise.