By Dan Shapiro
Why is it a mistake to invite for introductions to investors?
When do you play the Ceo card?
Should you promote out?
writer and four-time founder/Ceo Dan Shapiro tells the tales of dozens of startups whose businesses lived and died by way of the recommendation in those pages. From inception to destruction and triumph to melancholy, this rollercoaster learn takes aspiring marketers from the highs of billion-dollar payouts and market-smashing good fortune to the depths of impostor syndrome and bankruptcy.
sizzling Seat is split into the 5 levels of the startup Ceo experience:
- Founding explains how one can formulate your thought, allocate fairness, and never argue your self to death
- Funding presents the keys to enterprise capital, angels, and crowdfunding, plus transparent recommendation on which method of choose
- Leadership lays out a route to construct a method and tradition to your workforce that may continue to exist sturdy occasions and bad
- Management unearths easy methods to deal with your board, argue together with your crew, and play the Ceo card
- Endgame explains how one can end a company's life with grace, wealth, and minimum litigation
Read Online or Download Hot Seat: The Startup CEO Guidebook PDF
Similar Decision Making books
Elevate your odds of studying STATISTICAL technique keep watch over (SPC) determine and decrease edition in company tactics utilizing SPC--the strong research device for strategy review and development. Statistical technique regulate Demystified indicates you the way to take advantage of SPC to let data-driven selection making and achieve a aggressive virtue available on the market.
A scientific, confirmed method of challenge Solving–Now totally up-to-date with New Examples and Interactive assets innovations for inventive challenge fixing, moment variation, may help you sharpen your “street smarts” and leverage your inventive talents to discover larger options for almost any technical challenge.
Inside conventional choice idea, universal choice ideas -- e. g. the main to maximise application -- regularly invoke idealization; they govern perfect brokers in perfect conditions. In real looking selection concept, Paul Weirch provides practicality to determination concept by way of formulating ideas using to nonideal brokers in nonideal conditions, reminiscent of actual humans dealing with complicated judgements.
John Pollock goals to build a thought of rational determination making for actual agents--not perfect brokers. genuine brokers have constrained cognitive powers, yet conventional theories of rationality have utilized in basic terms to idealized brokers that lack such constraints. Pollock argues that theories of perfect rationality are mostly beside the point to the choice making of actual brokers.
Extra resources for Hot Seat: The Startup CEO Guidebook